Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Logic Studio 9

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PGM Index du Forum -> Général -> Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
eldrnoe
Membre de l'alliance

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Logic Studio 9 Répondre en citant

Logic Studio 9 > urlin.us/2bv6y

This..means..that..if..you..have,..for..example,..a..vocal..track..in..your..current..Project,..but..there's..a..vocal..track..in..another..Project..with..precisely..the..plug-ins..and..settings..you..want..for..your..current..track,..you..can..simply..replace..your..current..track..with..the..track..from..the..other..project,..while..keeping..the..content..from..your..current..track..intactThe....first....change....in....the....new....Logic....Studio....bundle....will....strike....you....the....moment....you....see....the....packagingCheck...them...all...out...thoroughly...before...you...buyGo...in...depth...Logic...Pro...X...Available...from...the...Mac...App...Store...for...$199.99If...you're...editing...the...timing...of...notes...on...a...bass-guitar...track,...for...example,...it's...thus...easy...to...line...them...up...with...hits...on...akickdrum...trackAlong..with..a..selection..of..new..symbols..for..techniques..such..as..hammer-ons..and..bends,..you..can..also..now..add..chord..grid..symbols..to..the..scoreThey...have...had...some...bugs...with...upgrades...and...updates...but...work...quickly...to...get...them...fixed...and...I've...never...had...to...stop...working...because...of...any...bugsThe...snappily...named...'Convert...Regions...to...New...Sampler...Track'...command...makes...it...possible...to...trigger...audio...regions...via...EXS24...in...one...of...two...waysCombining....this....powerful....new....synth....with....exciting....features....introduced....in....Logic....Pro....10.1,....such....as....Note....Repeat....and....Spot....Erase,....10new....EDM....and....Hip....Hop....Drummers,....and....Drum....Machine....Designer,....this....is....the....most....powerful....version....of....LogicProX....everTheir..old..school..studio..jam..sessions....recorded..directly..into..LogicProX....yielded..three..new..tracks,..including..the..record-breaking..single..HelloLogic..9..enables..you..to..toggle..Quick..Swipe..when..working..in..Take..Folders,..so..that,..when..disabled,..the..normal..methods..for..editing..regions..in..the..Arrange..window,..such..as..cutting..and..moving,..can..be..applied.The..list..of..improvements..goes..on..and..on,..and..before..I..run..out..of..words,..I..should..give..honourable..mentions..to..the..ability..to..include..or..exclude..solo..from..mix..groups,..and..some..very..handy..transientrelated..key..commands..such..as..Forward..and..Reverse..by..Transient,..which..allow..you..to..movethe..cursor..to..the..next..or..previous..transient..in..the..selected..audio..regionYou....then....choose....which....ones....you....want....to....import,....and....whether....you....want....the....content....from....the....tracks,....the....plug-ins,....sends,....I/O,....and....even....the....automation.Perhaps....my....favourite....aspect....of....the....Track....Import....function....is....that....Logic's....developers....didn't....just....stop....with....the....ability....to....add....tracks....from....another....Project:....there's....also....the....ability....to....replace....tracksBasically,..I..like..it,..AALLLOTTT!!..Top..notch..on..all..you..doMain....article:....Compressor....(software)Although....Logic....9....makes....good....use....of....EXS24,....it's....still....perhaps....a....little....disappointing....that....EXS24....itself....hasn't....received....more....attentionChorus...Terms...of...Use...Privacy...Policy...Contact...Send...Us...a...Tip...Community...Guidelines...Masthead...All...Systems...Operational...Check...out...our...status...page...for...more...detailsBut..not..any..more:..Logic..9..introduces..a..new..Track..Import..view..that..makes..it..easy..to..import..tracks..and..channels..from..another..Project.Track..Import..is..built..into..the..Media..Browser..tab..in..the..Arrange..window,..so..you..simply..navigate..to..the..Project..containing..data..you..want..to..import,..double-click..the..appropriate..Logic..file,..and..the..Browser..will..display..a..list..of..tracks..and..channelsIt....can....be....used....with....Qmaster....for....clusteringListen...to...samples...Make...a...smooth...transition...from...GarageBandCranked...up...to...XBut...musically...speaking,...the...integration...of...EXS24...hasn't...previously...made...any...tasks...much...easier...to...perform...than...they...would...be...with...another...sampler...hosted...by...Logic,...such...as...Native...Instruments'...KontaktMac..computer..with..an..Intel..processor..(PPC..is..supported..prior..to..v9.1.11)..2GB..of..RAM..(4GB..or..more..recommended)..Display..with..1280x768..or..higher..resolution..Mac..OS..X..v10.6.8..or..later..QuickTime..7.6..or..later..DVD..drive..for..installation..9GB..to..install..all..applications..and..required..content..Additional..38GB..to..install..all..optional..content..(large..content..packages..can..be..installed..on..separate..disk):..10GB..for..Jam..Pack..collections..16GB..for..sound..effects..6GB..for..surround..music..beds..6GB..for..other..optional..content..Learn..more..Logic..Pro..X..in..depthPerhaps....the....best....thing....about....the....Convert....Regions....command....is....the....seamlessness....of....the....processMultiple....files....can....be....tagged....at....the....same....time,....a....process....known....as....batch....tagging.I...Have...Never...Tried...PT...but...I...don't...think...I...would...ever...have...any...reason...to...switchIt....claims....to....be....the....largest....collection....of....modeled....instruments,....sampler....instruments,....effect....plug-ins,....and....audio....loops....ever....put....in....a....single....application.[1]The..active..editor..has..now..been..made..more..obvious..with..the..addition..of..a..bold..white..outline....and..while..this..might..sound..insignificant,..it..actually..makes..a..big..difference.There's..also..a..new..way..to..open..editor..windowsin..Logic..9As....the....name....of....the....command....suggests,....you....can....either....use....the....resulting....track....and....region....to....replace....the....original....drum....recording,....or....complement....it....by....playing....both....tracks....together.Here....you....can....see....the....Drum....Replacement....feature....in....actionWaves....Studio....Classic....Collection....V9....SSL....Solid....State....Logic....API....V....Series....Collection....$1,395.00Buy....It....Nowor....Best....OfferFree....Shipping**....To....complete....the....transfer,....the....buyer....will....just....need....to....provide....me....with....their....Waves....login....usernameIsay..."supposedto...because,...unfortunately,...it...doesn't...seem...to...workWaveBurner..can..be..used..for..assembling,..mastering,..and..burning..audio..CDsSystem....requirements[edit]View..a..demo..Learn..more..Powerful..production..tools..Command..every..mix f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PGM Index du Forum -> Général -> Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation